Ausmove Ltd. provides the following services for individuals and families moving from New Zealand to Australia. You can read their company profile and reviews below.
Ausmove International Moving Services
- Shared container (groupage) shipping service
- Full container shipping service
- Air freight service
- Vehicle shipping service
- Pet transpiration
- Door-to-door removal services
- Secure storage
- Pet relocation services
- Moving Insurance
Ausmove Company Profile
Ausmove Ltd is a privately owned boutique international moving company specialising exclusively in trans-Tasman removals from New Zealand to Australia. They have been providing specialist moving services since 1993. They focus primarily on the private removals market and are known for their highly competitive rates. They are not a member of any international moving associations and only have a single office based in Auckland. They are able to service removals to Australia across New Zealand from their partner network.
Ausmove does not have any accreditations and affiliations.
- “My family of 5 relocated from Auckland to Noosa in January 2016.We got a few quotes to ship our entire household, a full container. Ausmove came in with competitive price & a ‘can do’, professional attitude that won us over. I also researched the different companies’ reviews and found many very good Ausmove reviews. Moving is such a stressful time & I was so worried I had not prepared anything prior to Ausmove coming to pack up our house. The Ausmove truck & team arrived & put me completely at ease as they explained the process & assured me that everything would be packed & ready for shipping as per our time frame.
The packing team worked what seemed like effortlessly to pack up our home & before we knew it our container was closed & taken away for shipping. We took out insurance with Ausmove. Their policy was cost effective & easy to complete. When we arrived in Australia we were contacted in regard to our shipment & arrival time. As we were looking for a rental property, the timing was crucial to us for the delivery of our goods. The Australian team made the delivery of our goods so easy! They came the day & time we requested & worked relentlessly without complaint in 34 degree heat & many stairs. They did not leave until we were happy, even removed the rubbish and empty cartons. We would like to recommend Ausmove to anyone looking for a faultless shipping company when moving to Australia. They are professional, meticulous & trustworthy. They also provided a great contact for relocating our cat too. Thanks Ausmove for making our move to Noosa, Queensland a breeze! Service cost: A$7,000″ Adele Barber via MyMovingReviews
- “Thank you so much Ausmove, you took all the stress out of our move to Australia. Your team were so helpful and knowledgeable. It was great how they kept us up to date on where our shipment was at. If we ever ship to Australia again or home to New Zealand we will definitely use you. We will also recommend you to everyone else we know moving to Australia. Thank you so much Ausmove.” JJPREND via Ranked By Review
- “Great removalists, we moved at the start of the year and they were fantastic, nothing was broken or damaged as we had happen with another company. They were quick and careful.” Shzzah via Word of Mouth
- “I simply cannot speak highly enough of the service we received from AusMove in helping us move our household contents from New Zealand to Australia. This is the first time for us doing this and AusMove have made the process so reassuring and seamless for us. From Sarah at the office to the team of 4 guys that helped move all our gear, they were incredibly professional and excellent. Thank you AusMove for your outstanding service to us as a family.” Annette via Yellow NZ
- “Five stars isn’t enough to justify the quality service and professionalism I experienced with Ausmove, notably Laura and Shi. From the moment I enquired, Laura was so organised and efficient! I wouldn’t have been able to get my belongings shipped so quickly had it not been for the Ausmove team. The whole process was stress-free, smooth and easy. Thank you so, so much again Laura, Shi and Ausmove!” R Mvrie via Google My Business
- “Thanks a lot with helping me move back to Australia. You have been so helpful. I really appreciate it and I will be recommending you and your company to anyone moving to or from AUS.” Mitch Eldred via Ausmove testimonials page
- “We have used this company for our move to Brisbane from New Zealand and have had serious problems on our insurance claim.
Several of our goods were delivered dented, scratched and chipped. We had full insurance. The company is very slow to respond to insurance claim and offered 10% of the insured value of the goods saying that the goods were still in usable condition. This is not what i paid full insurance for. They say you need to submit two quotes before they look into your claim but remain silent when asked to pay to get quotes. Tradespeople charge for quotes. They use other companies in Australia for clearance and delivery of your goods. These companies are very slow to respond. We had a few of our items delivered after considerable delay even though they were cleared by customs. Please feel free to e-mail me if you ever consider shipping with Ausmove and i can tell you more. Ausmove and Europac are owned by the same company hence i would expect same kind of poor service despite all the glowing testimonials on their website.” John Phillips via Shipping International
- “In April ’09 we used AusMove to move our family from Auckland to Brisbane.
Wridgways, the company that delivers the goods in Brisbane, noted on the delivery day that some items were damaged, dirty and smelling pretty awful so we put in an insurance claim using the full cover that we had purchased.After weeks of emails, phone calls and photos in regards to our claim AusMove have still yet to make a final decision. All requests to have an assessor or company representative view the damaged goods have been met with silence.We have now been asked for more information and quotes from them – via email only – and we feel that they are stalling us, even though the reason for our claim is entirely their fault. Their disgusting attitude to dealing with the problem appropriately has been very frustrating and disappointing.
I would advise caution to anyone wishing to use this company. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
We hope that they make “contact regarding settlement and closure” of our claim soon but I’m not holding my breath!” Kim Rabie via Shipping International
Moving.co.nz Review for Ausmove
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Provide a free no-obligation in-home assessment (pre-move survey): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: No (see above)
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes.
Overall score: 4/5
Review Date: 10/06/2018
Read more about international moving companies, NZ based moving companies and our review process explained.
Get a Free Quote from Ausmove
If you’re interested in a quote from Ausmove, please enter your details below and they will contact you to help you get started with your international move.